Book Your Consultation Today!
Stephanie is offering an initial 60 minute consultation plus two 30 minute follow up consultations at a reduced rate of £240. Book now while it lasts!
What Do I Do?
A nutritional therapist may see a client for a range of ailments, usually related to symptoms of ill health. This can include but is not limited to issues such as:
- Digestive Health including issues such as IBS, constipation, diarrhoea, acid reflux
- Hormone Imbalances including PCOS, amenorrhea, endometriosis
- Skin conditions such as acne, eczema
- Autoimmunity such as Coeliac disease, Diabetes, Psoriasis, Lupus, Hashimotos
- Menopause Support
- Thyroid issues such as hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism
- Allergies / Food Intolerances
- Cancer Support
- Weight Management
- Mental Health including stress, anxiety and depression
- Adrenal Support & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- General Health & Wellbeing for Children & Adults
How Can You Work With Me?
Ahead of the initial consultation, a health questionnaire and 3 day diet diary is sent to the client. During the consultation, this questionnaire is discussed in more depth and the client is able to talk about their symptoms in more detail or any other issues they may be experiencing. The initial consultation will typically last for an hour.
Following the consultation, I create a protocol which is realistic and achievable for the client and is discussed with the client at an appropriate time over the phone. The plan will include nutrition as well as lifestyle suggestions and may include being sent for testing, either to the GP or functional testing. Supplements may also be prescribed if deemed beneficial.
The follow up consultation usually takes place 4-6 weeks after the initial consultation.
This is to give the client time to visit their doctor if they have been sent for testing and also to implement changes to their diet and lifestyle which are usually then noticeable by the time of the follow up consultation.
We discuss the progress the client has made and any test results. The initial plan may sometimes be tweaked or new elements added. This can continue as long as the client feels they need support.
A follow up consultation is highly recommended to track progress.